Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gaze Deeply



Come gaze deeply into the 
Eyes of the Dragon Fly~
We'll feel the flutter of melting snow flake wings
upon our salty skin, glowing
Our pounding hearts as lovers,
We'll
Turn the Angels to spin as song
Upon their walk into the Sun!
Let us Dance
Like bright willows bending green,
We'll dip and clang the bells of desire's fold,
As roses, velvet red and crisp, are birthed as
Stars who glisten in our mind's cloudless night !
Whirling as dust. we hold tight on feathers' flight to
Stars !
A distant soul's delight !
Bursting flowers bend to hear the sounds of love
As we,
Feeling the Light upon our flesh as ONE,
And tingling splinters of flying embers
Become Vision''s desire to be SEEN and know
A gladdened heart creates its Mate!

1 comment:

  1. Set my heart afire as I do this with you
    Gazing with comfort with my Love all so True
    I Love you so much as you have a my heart so filled
    It keeps me going with my Love for it is in my will
    I will Love you forever this is from the start
    Knowing that we will never ever part

    enjoy Love...great poem as well(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete