Friday, January 21, 2011

Gathering Breath

Come hither, my love, 
Gathering warmth and flavor
Kindness as your cloak, your mercy as I savor
Each whispered kiss beneath the shadows
Of the masts and sails
Embrace me boldly
As we share good byes and kiss as desperate
To pull all life from each our mouths as if a last breath
Before plunging into waters unknown and turbulent
The kiss as if a seal of courage upon our chest, beneath the milky bone
A resting beating heart between our distance
Keeping time, holding scrolls of distant maps of furious exploring~

1 comment:

  1. To become an adventurer with one that Love really shows itself to...only to find out that we are so far away in our passion for each other...who is to say that one day the one will take the map with journey and be with that special one always..enjoy my Love I can feel that you do...you are a great poet(+)
    Dom*:)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete