Friday, January 21, 2011

My Memories, Fury Enchanted

Oh that I might find a technophile
Who can deliver me back,
Back to our breathless exchange in the night waters
Where I could feel my heart beat out miles away

Sounding like music for the Angels,
Who spot and hone in on such tones~
Who feed upon the ecstatic veins blood and virtuous intentions
Who are steered by Lovers dancing, knotted as one lovely Sun!

Oh that such a one could just keep us frozen there
For me to drench my body in his charms,
To seal the memory as glass upon my skin~
To breath the taste of him as I pass the day!

If I could deeply dive away from Cliffs of gates
And fly as a bird upon another 's nest
I'd surely find my love as one not seen
and breath his scent upon my skin
One moment of our dance! One moment more
I'd die a thousand deaths to feel him once again!

1 comment:

  1. How romantic one comes with Love and only sees it for once in a lifetime...but the experience will always be in that memory as a good one and maybe once satisfies once again with that same Lover that one use to know....enjoy Love(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete