Monday, April 30, 2012

Arrives my Knight

On gilded horse of battles end,
Arrives my Love's desire !
Godspeed of heart and true of Soul,
He shares the Grail of Fire !

Oh Magus true, beneath the veils,
Of Seven Stars and plundered trails,
Await as breathless your new Kiss,
And flowing dances of our bliss !

I'm here,  say you ? oh love Divine !
Be here as Song, Oh heart of mine~
The wait's felt long - Aeons of Time
Aniticpation ! Love, sublime~

So close, my love ! I see your sword !
Your glistening Armor's flight to me !
Yes, there are two swords now you bring,
The Victory's Spoil of the lost King !

Oh, sweet embrace, I feel you now,
All clouds of doubt a long time gone.
Our bodies wild with lightning's breath.
We fill our Souls with loves sweet sweat.

Oh Joy of life, the scent of you !
My treasure's of the night be few.
As you may leave again so soon,
My heart no chance to wax weary.

True love's a battle, some will say
And kingdom's crash for want of days
Of Love's sweet bliss, a cherished kiss
And how my Knight's sweet lips I'll miss !

No comments:

Post a Comment