Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Circle Song


Because of you, 
The coals of my Soul burn hotter.
Brighter than the whispering kisses
Lightly breathing on my back.
Tighter than the strongest
Holding of me to your chest.

Skin to Skin
A disappearing
Angel's dance upon my breasts
Your kisses, are Songs for burning,
Burning All of me.

Thanks to you, my Soul
Sings longer melodies
And you are gone.
Gone to me,
Took flight to fantasy,
A burn that set me free.

I feel you now, you peer at me
I feel your gaze, a heated rush
Becomes my bed, and you are gone
I long to sleep, to feel your dancing waters

Find me,
We'll walk the paths of
Caverns deep in darkness
Our lantern's muted low
To hide the glare from staring shadows
Along our Souls' walls of fire~

I taste your kiss, and see your eyes
Ablaze for me, you magnetize
A charmer versed in melody,
I am the serpent,
And rise for you.

Thanks to you,
My Soul sings longer melodies
And you are gone
Gone to me,
Took flight to fantasy,
A burn that set me free.


5/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment