Sunday, January 13, 2013

Epitaph for Mr. Reaper



I feel you now Mr. Reaper,
and tip my hat to you !
Sharpen that blade now, baby !
No contest, cuz we're through !

Feeling lost by the wayside, Handsome ?
No fun without the fear ?
Well count your sickles, wise ass !
No doubts to shed my tears.

Made my heart pound over nothing !
When we all know it's a scam.
Keep your stuff in your trousers, macho !
There's winsome in the glam !

Beneath the pillow screaming,
From the shredded sad clown face,
Now, you're in my passe' pocket !
You're gone, without a trace !

Feelin lonely, lover? Oh no !
Time you felt that in your spoke !
Your lady, Time, is a sad bitch!
Always waiting for a poke !

So lay down, baby, take a nap now,
Your dance with me is done !
Gotta live my life now flying !
Gonna have me some real fun !

In the darkness when my soul crept
Like a grueling Scorpion's tail,
Had me fooled for a while but its over.
Now I know that I don't fail !

Doing what I know I am here to do,
Be it glory, be it pain.
Keep your lady friend, Time, happy.
Kiss her gladly in blood's stain.

Blood's a problem for you ? Squeamish ?
Are you cowering in shrills ?
Dip your sickle sharpened fingers
Round the throat of Time's tick gills

Choke her breathless, as she's singing.
Give her one more whirling dance.
As she floats beyond the skyward
With the likes of me ? NO CHANCE !


4/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment