Sunday, January 13, 2013

Daydream



Along my every dream
You are the hero, on your way to me
As the birds I see fly messages of love
to You.

No way to know for sure and it is not important
except to know for sure it was at once for us a dream~

Because of you, I learned to kneel to Heaven's eyes
And hear the call of children
Playing in the brooks
In Silence

And on my way to love all things, you sparked
some kindling made of prison brass.
I felt your song surround my Soul
and I am free~

Can I return the feelings swelling near me ?
Do you feel me feel around your breath to kiss you ?
Softened now, the desperation over.
On my way to love all things, you held the door.

In my gratitude I keep these words as nameless.
Between me and my favorite star the secret sleeps
I hear your laughter call me as I fall to dream
And know in dreams we feel our hearts for keeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment