Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Lullaby




Can you hear my heart beat across your dreams ?
Do you think of me and how we wait so long ?
As I live and breathe, you are a brand upon my soul
Your kiss, a seal upon my being, your Song
my lullaby

I'll never find another you, and it cuts 
Like a blade sharpened for carving, it bleeds me to tears
to think our dance was only an imagination's glance
At eternity's waitng for the gift of falling years.

Long nights  loving and tossing in our arms,
Your words a lamp for all the pain was gone.
Our tenderness in flames ignited passion's Pyre.
I can only dream of now, as I am left alone.

O lonely nights, the prayer of you upon my lips,
I rush to sleep to be with you again
And in my mind and dreams we hold eachother tight.
We forge forever a fire burning bright.

I see your picture, a smile of ocean blue,
And long like thirsty winds the strength and touch of you
On quiet night, I gaze and close my eyes,
And wish your image, I could materialize

I send this prayer of love, a passion strong as Stars !
It's light like blinding bursts of pulsing clahes bright !
These thoughts of love's desire flowing through my veins,
A wish your kiss again would drench my soul like rain.

I call upon the wind to flow my love to you.
And fire bright to burn all obstacles in view.
I tread the earth with feet bare to the dampened soil,
And lift my Sword of heart to find you once again !

6/20/12

No comments:

Post a Comment