Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Words





Oh flimsy night of webs and spiders
How I long a touch of thee, a kiss
As moments pass beneath the bridge's shade
Our moments last as long as words are made
As slowly as a waiting breath to keep
You're softly holding me your kind sheathed blade
And as I wait here vast space between us
The longing fills like air in windy sails
I reach with fingers soflty hoping as I look
Your answer here to find within this book
Of poems you and I are made and share
Of poems, love and sparkling mystic air
Be kind, oh dreams of joyous long embraces
And flowing robes of silken threaded traces
Our longing as the sheets are rent in flames of fire
The fullness felt in wholeness of desire
The feeling wells beneath my chest, you sleep
You answer not as I have fallen deep

No comments:

Post a Comment